Rava Dhokla is a healthy snack. This item originates from the Indian state of Gujarat. Dhokla can be eaten for breakfast, as a main course, as a side dish, or as a snack.
- Semolina - 1 cup - Buy Now
- Yoghurt - 1 ½ cup - Buy Now
- Green chili paste – 1 ½ tsp - Buy Now
- Ginger paste – 1 ½ tsp - Buy Now
- Sugar – ½ tsp - Buy Now
- Lemon juice – ½ tbsp. - Buy Now
- Oil – ½ cup - Buy Now
- Salt – as per your taste - Buy Now
- Fruit salt – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup - Buy Now
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp. - Buy Now
- Mustard seeds – 2 tsp - Buy Now
- Sesame seeds – 2 tsp - Buy Now
- Curry leaves – 4 to 5 - Buy Now
- Butter milk - ½ cup
Step-1: First, take one large bowl. Add 1 cup of semolina, 1 ½ cup of yoghurt and mix well. Keep this mixture aside for 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
Step-2: Add 1 ½ tsp green chili paste, 1 ½ tsp ginger paste, ½ tsp sugar, salt as per your taste, ½ tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. oil, and mix all the ingredients very well.
Step-3: Add butter milk to make fine batter. Make its consistency as dosa batter.
Step-4: Add 1 tsp fruit salt to the batter to make it frothy.
Step-5: Pour batter to the greased plate and steam it for 10 to 15 minutes.
Step-6: Rava dhokla is ready.
Step-7: To prepare tadka, heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp sesame seeds, 4 to 5 curry leave and let them crackle. Pour this tadka on dhokla.
Step-8: Rava Dhokla is ready to serve. Garnish it with red chili powder and chopped coriander leaves while serving.