Poha Cutlet is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snack. It is a very unique Tea time Indian Appetizer. Poha cutlet is very easy and quick to make.
- Poha thick/thin - 3 cups - Buy Now
- Boiled & mashed potatoes – 2 cups - Buy Now
- Chopped green chilies – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp - Buy Now
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Amchur powder – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup - Buy Now
- Salt – as per your taste - Buy Now
- Oil – for deep frying - Buy Now
- Bread crumbs – 2 tbsp.
Step-1: Soak 3 cups of Poha in enough water for 15 minutes to make it soft.
Step-2: Take one large bowl, add soaked Poha, 2 cups of mashed potatoes, 1 tsp chopped green chilies, 1 tsp cumin powder, 2 tbsp. bread crumbs and mix well.
Step-3: Now add ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp Amchur powder, salt as per your taste, ½ cup of chopped coriander leaves and again mix them well.
Step-4: Divide mixture into equal parts. Give tikki shape to each part with the help of your palm.
Step-5: Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep-fry tikkis until they become golden brown on both sides.
Step-6: Drain on kitchen towel.
Step-7: Poha cutlet is ready to serve. Serve it hot with ketchup or green chutney.