Noodle Cutlet is very delicious in taste and easy to make. Sweet corn, noodles and cheese when these wonder ingredients come together as an exciting cutlet, it is all the more irresistible.
- Green peas – ½ cup - Buy Now
- Noodles – 1 cup - Buy Now
- Gram flour – 2 tbsp. - Buy Now
- Salt –as per your taste - Buy Now
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Garam masala – 1.5 tsp - Buy Now
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Chat masala – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Garlic paste – 1.5 tsp - Buy Now
- Chopped green chili – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Oil – for frying - Buy Now
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Grated cheese – ½ cup
- Water – as per your need
- Corn – ½ cup
Step-1: First, boil noodle and keep aside.
Step-2: Boil green peas and corn and keep aside.
Step-3: Take one large bowl, add ½ cup of boiled peas and ½ cup of boiled peas. Mash and mix them.
Step-4: Add 2 tbsp. gram flour, 1 cup of boiled noodles and mix them well.
Step-5: Now add 1 tsp cumin powder, 1.5 tsp garlic paste, 1 tsp chopped green chili, 1.5 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chat masala, salt as per your taste and mix all the ingredients very well.
Step-6: At last add ½ cup of grated cheese and make dough from it. Add little water if required.
Step-7: Make small balls of equal size from dough and give them tikki shape.
Step-8: Roll each tikki in bread crumbs and keep aside.
Step-9: Take a frying pan and heat oil on medium to low flame. Deep-fry all the tikkies till they become crispy and golden brown. You can also shallow-fry tikkies.
Step-10: Noodle cutlets are ready to serve. Serve it hot with ketchup.