Egg cheese toast
Egg Cheese toast is very easy and quick recipe to make. This dish is loved by every age of people. This dish is best option for breakfast.
- Chopped onions – 1 cup - Buy Now
- Chopped coriander leaves – ½ bowl - Buy Now
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Butter or oil – 1 tbsp. - Buy Now
- Salt – as per your taste - Buy Now
- Chat masala – 2 tsp - Buy Now
- Bread – 1 packet
- Egg – 5
- Grated Cheese – 1 cup
- Chopped green pepper – ½ bowl
Step-1: First, boil eggs. Once they become cool remove shell, cut into round pieces, and keep aside.
Step-2: Take one bowl. Add 1 cup of grated cheese, 1 cup of chopped onion, ½ cup of green pepper and mix all the ingredients well.
Step-3: Now add 1 tsp. chili flakes, salt as per your taste to the mixture and again mix well.
Step-4: Apply some oil or butter on a bread slice and toast them lightly.
Step-5: Put round pieces of egg on toasted bread and sprinkle some chat masala.
Step-6: Spread the mixture of cheese and vegetable over eggs.
Step-7: Bake in oven on 200°C for 4 to 5 minutes.
Step-8: Egg Cheese toast is ready to serve. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.