Boondi Raita is the easiest Indian Curd Preparation, can be made by adding bundi in yogurt. It is a nice side dish recipe which can be served along with biryani's and pulao's.
- Plain salted boondi – ½ cup - Buy Now
- yogurt – 1 cup - Buy Now
- Chat masala – 1 tsp - Buy Now
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp - Buy Now
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp - Buy Now
- Salt – as per your taste - Buy Now
- Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup - Buy Now
Step-1: First, warm water in a small pan. Add ½ cup of Boondi in warm water and soak for 5 minutes.
Step-2: After 5 minutes, drain water from Boondi and keep soaked Boondi aside.
Step-3: Take one bowl, add 1 cup of yogurt and whisk it till it becomes smooth.
Step-4: Now add 1 tsp chat masala, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp red chili powder, salt as per your taste and mix well.
Step-5: Add soaked Boondi and chopped coriander leaves to the yogurt mixture and mix again well.
Step-6: Boondi raita is ready to serve. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves while serving.